5.0

Worst Customer service, I sent them a letter (which is the policy - Worst policy ever), to cancel my membership. They claim that they never received a letter, my fault is that I did not keep the receipt of the letter.

They keep charging my CC. They call me to charge me $20 more for some dues as they could not charge my CC for tow months while my CC changed.

I asked them to cancel my membership over the phone, they would not do it and threaten me to report to credit collection for that $20. Horrible people and anti-consumer policies to do business.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $60. vinvic is overall dissatisfied with Fitness Connection Usa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fitness Connection Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Fitness Connection Usa to other companies on our site.

Comments