5.0

Worst Customer service, I sent them a letter (which is the policy - Worst policy ever), to cancel my membership.They claim that they never received a letter, my fault is that I did not keep the receipt of the letter.

They keep charging my CC. They call me to charge me $20 more for some dues as they could not charge my CC for tow months while my CC changed.

I asked them to cancel my membership over the phone, they would not do it and threaten me to report to credit collection for that $20.Horrible people and anti-consumer policies to do business.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $60. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fitness Connection Usa. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fitness Connection Usa.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fitness Centers category for more informed decision or compare Fitness Connection Usa to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fitness Connection Usa?

Comments

Planet Fitness - Unprofessional staff Planet Fitness "I have been a member of Planet Fitness for years and never had any issue with any staff until today, where I felt I was unfairly treated and discriminated. I..." Read more Fitness Connection Usa - I've contacted anyone i could think of associated with fitness connection, no response yet. It makes me angry to have to go through all this hassle just to cancel my membership. THIEVES! Fitness Connection Usa "I'm contacting you to cancel my account at Fitness Connection at the Irving Mall. I should not have to mail something in to cancel my account. A simple phone call..." Read more Planet Fitness - I HAVE BEEN A LOYAL CUSTOMER SINCE 2012, I HAVE LOST 75 LBS. Planet Fitness "After being a member for 5 years, I have been wearing the same style tops they decided to tell me I was showing to much skin. Well the females there..." Read more Orangetheory Fitness - Overcharged 4 time in one month. Thats $1,908 Orangetheory Fitness "Orange Theory fitness - Melbourne/Rockledge. I was reviewing the phone app under My purchases and noticed that I was charged 4 times in the same month. I have an unlimited..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Exede - Liberty pass is a joke and 1-5mbps ain't happening Exede "Here is the letter that i sent to escalations after calling corporate. Hi, Thank you for your time and I hope you are well today. I am contacting you in..." Read more