I'm contacting you to cancel my account at Fitness Connection at the Irving Mall. I should not have to mail something in to cancel my account. A simple phone call should be enough. I don't agree with your business practices and would never use your company again. I will not recommend your business to any of my associates in the various nutrition companies i work with, especially the ones involved with infomercials and televised sales. I run my own blog and you-tube channel, and will also advise against using your services to my subscribers. I will send my clients to fitness centers with decent and fair policies and excellent customer service, which your company lacks on every level. I am not the only person at the gym who has problems with your cancellation policy. Also, I was hung up on twice by a rep in your corporate office because i asked to speak with a manager.

I've filed a BBB complaint against Fitness Connection. I'm also filing one against ABC Financial and Titan fitness. I have also contacted my local Dallas news team to investigate these predatory practices by your company, titan fitness, fitness connection, and any other affiliated company that i discover during my research. I have never had some a bad experience with any business in my history of life on this earth.

Do not bill me again.

My birthday is July 5th 1984

my account is listed under Josh Moreno

FC441202

Confirm my request for cancellation and do not attempt to bill me again. I am beyond serious about this.

An extremely unsatisfied customer,

Ruben Joshua Moreno

rubenjoshuamoreno@gmail.com

214-407-1136

Preferred solution: i just want my canceled membership to be that. CANCELED. I feel cheated and ripped off by the annnual fee for $31. I don't want the service anymore after the poor customer service I''ve had, so I'm out $10 this month, and billed $10 next month..

Had an Experience with Fitness Connection Usa?

Comments