Fitness Connection Usa - I've contacted anyone i could think of associated with fitness connection, no response yet. It makes me angry to have to go through all this hassle just to cancel my membership. THIEVES!
I'm contacting you to cancel my account at Fitness Connection at the Irving Mall. I should not have to mail something in to cancel my account. A simple phone call should be enough. I don't agree with your business practices and would never use your company again. I will not recommend your business to any of my associates in the various nutrition companies i work with, especially the ones involved with infomercials and televised sales. I run my own blog and you-tube channel, and will also advise against using your services to my subscribers. I will send my clients to fitness centers with decent and fair policies and excellent customer service, which your company lacks on every level. I am not the only person at the gym who has problems with your cancellation policy. Also, I was hung up on twice by a rep in your corporate office because i asked to speak with a manager.
I've filed a BBB complaint against Fitness Connection. I'm also filing one against ABC Financial and Titan fitness. I have also contacted my local Dallas news team to investigate these predatory practices by your company, titan fitness, fitness connection, and any other affiliated company that i discover during my research. I have never had some a bad experience with any business in my history of life on this earth.
Do not bill me again.
My birthday is July 5th 1984
my account is listed under Josh Moreno
Confirm my request for cancellation and do not attempt to bill me again. I am beyond serious about this.
An extremely unsatisfied customer,
Ruben Joshua Moreno
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- i just want my canceled membership to be that. CANCELED. I feel cheated and ripped off by the annnual fee for $31. I don't want the service anymore after the poor customer service I''ve had, so I'm out $10 this month, and billed $10 next month.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Account Cancellation
- Review category
- Fitness Centers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I've had the "Top of the Line", $2000 Elite 17.7 elliptical for 3 months and have had 3 separate part failures. One massive failure where the pedal sheared off..."
- "Started ORANGE THEORY – WEST PALM BEACH in May-charged May 1. Cancelled May 17. Received a confirmation email on May 18 that I was cancelled but since..."
- "an employee of anytime fittness placed an advertisment flier on my windshield. i called the number posted on the flier to address my concern over not being able to remove..."
- "I am mobility impaired and often use the Target riding cart for my shopping. At checkout, the cashier loaded my items on the belt and after purchase, repacked the bags..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago. The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side. This is not normal wear. I..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."